Connections dropped under load

George Georgovassilis g.georgovassilis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 00:45:26 CET 2011

Hello Poul-Henning,

I need to correct you there:

1. The benchmark replicates an expected real-life sequence of requests
and workload from a single IP (namely a corporate web-proxy), thus
labelling it "synthetic" does it no justice :-)
2. If you leave "session_linger" out of the configuration (so not
mentioning it at all) the benchmark still hangs. Whatever the default
value is, it doesn't work and I explicitly need to reduce it to 20.