Connections dropped under load

Kristian Lyngstol kristian at varnish-software.com
Tue Jan 11 10:51:12 CET 2011

    If that is inconvenient, I suggest not top-posting.
PS: This mail is optimized for bottom-to-top reading.

Kristian
Regards,

performance.
expect to use a piece of software written for and optimized for high-end
than enough threads. If you can't use a half-decent machine, then you can't
we'll try to solve. Any half-decent virtual machine will let you use more
don't really have any actual limits relevant to Varnish, is not a problem
That some systems operate with artificially set limits on resources that
operating environments, and we don't really care about number of threads.
Varnish is written for modern computers, modern systems and modern

Hi George,