Problem with Varnish.

juan.salinas at mercurio.cl juan.salinas at mercurio.cl
Tue Jul 12 17:17:46 CEST 2011

It could have been you didn't define the backend for the request in sub vcl_recv:
sub vcl_recv {
  set req.http.X-Orig-Forwarded-For = client.ip;
  if (req.url ~ "\.(jpe?g|png|gif|ico|js|css|zip|CSS|mp3|wma|wmv|avi)(\?.*|)$") {
    unset req.http.cookie;
  }
#### backend definition for this request####
  set req.backend = default;
}

Juan Salinas Contreras