round-robin director

Lukas, Christian (extern) c.lukas at external.telekom.de
Fri Jul 1 17:49:45 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I am new to the mailing list. If I do something wrong please let me know and I will change it in the future.

We use the round-robin director and like to have one backend to be requested only every eight times.
E.g. two backends (backend1, backend2). Backend1 should handle the first 7 request and backend2 one request ... backend1 handle 7 requests ... backend2 handle one request.

Is it possible to do this configuration. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
  Christian Lukas