What happened to "log"?

MAGNIEN, Thierry thierry.magnien at sfr.com
Fri Jun 17 14:17:05 CEST 2011

Regards,
Thierry

De : varnish-misc-bounces at varnish-cache.org [mailto:varnish-misc-bounces at varnish-cache.org] De la part de Lars Jørgensen
Envoyé : vendredi 17 juin 2011 14:12
À : 'varnish-misc at varnish-cache.org'
Objet : What happened to "log"?

Hi,

varnishlog generates an awful lot of output, and I used to be happy to insert easily searchable points in it with 'log "That thing happened now";'

The log keyword is no longer recognized in 3.0. Is there a way to achieve similar functionality?

Also, currently I'm trying to strip some cookies. Is there some way to see what the value of req.http.Cookie ends up being after mangling it?

--
Lars