varnishlog and varnishncsa to syslog

Varnish List varnishlist at realvideosite.com
Wed Jun 29 23:16:05 CEST 2011

Thanks for your help. My question was if i can get varnishlog and
varnishncsa to syslog. I mentioned i was using syslog-ng as additional info
in case it helped. It looks like i can daemonize varnishlog and varnishncsa
and send stdout to a program like logger (
http://linux.about.com/library/cmd/blcmdl1_logger.htm) which will send it to
syslog and syslog-ng will pick that up. It may not be the best way to do it
but it seems to work.

Thanks,

Drew