best way to not cache large files?

Martin Boer martin.boer at bizztravel.nl
Tue Mar 15 08:40:05 CET 2011

I've been reading this discussion and imho the most elegant way to do it
is to have a upload directory X and 2 download directories Y and Z with
a script in between that decides whether it's cacheable and move the
file to Y or uncacheable and put it in Z.
All the other solutions mentioned in between are far more intelligent
and much more likely to backfire in some way or another.

Just my 2 cents.
Martin