Lots of configs

AD straightflush at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:23:54 CET 2011

but dont all the configs need to be loaded at runtime, not sure the overhead
here?  I think what you mentioned seems like a really innovative way to
"call" the function but what about anyimpact to "loading" all these configs?

If i understand what you are saying, i put a "call test_func;" in vcl_recv
which turned into this in C

    if (VGC_function_test_func(sp))
        return (1);
      if

Are you suggesting your hash_table would take over this step ?

Adam