best way to not cache large files?

AD straightflush at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 15:26:54 CET 2011

i dont think you can check the body size (at least it seems that way with
the existing req.* objects ).  If you know the mime-type of the file you
might just be able to pipe the mime type if that works for all file sizes ?

I wonder if there is a way to pass the req object into some inline C that
can access the body somehow?