Learning C and VRT_SetHdr()

Ken Brownfield kbrownfield at google.com
Thu Mar 31 20:09:24 CEST 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 06:25, Dan <dan at retrobadger.net> wrote:

> Sadly no luck with that, I have ammended my code as recommended.  Varnish
> is still able to restart without errors, but WSOD on page load.  My custom
> function is now something:

The length of your header is 20 characters including the colon.  013 is the
length (in octal) of the X-Whatever: example provided to explain this to
you, it is not octal for 20.  Replace 013 with 024 to avoid segfaults.
 There are docs covering this on the website, BTW.

What on earth is a WSOD?
--
kb