Your own local Varnish Cache 3.0 release party?

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Fri May 20 19:31:43 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

As planning of the launch of Varnish 3.0 is on I thought I would ask
you all in the list, and at the same sneak the thought in your mind,
if it is an idea to hold your own <3 (Varnish 3 heart ;) release
party/gathering in the middle of June. Changes are that if you are not
in Santa Clara, London or Oslo then you and your Varnish loving
friends still want to get your hands down and dirty on the code while
it's still hot, right? Why not gather then and do exactly that and at
the same time hang with other like minded people on IRC. Maybe even
develop your first Varnish Module?

***DISCLAIMER***
This is by no means an official invitation from Varnish Software, but
rather an invitation from me, personally, to organize something :-)
***DISCLAIMER***

If there is people out there wanting to do something like this I
promise that I'll do my best and send you at least one (1) Varnish 3.0
t-shirt per event with two or more people. Drop me a line if you are
interested and we'll coordinate it from there. And remember: No
pictures? It didn't happen!

Have a great weekend everyone!

--
Best regards,
--

Rubén Romero
Self-appointed <3 Non-Official Release Party Coordinator, Cheerleader

e-mail: ruben at varnish-software.com / skype: ruben_varnish
P: +47 21 98 92 62 / M: +47 95 96 40 88