Your own local Varnish Cache 3.0 release party?

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Sat May 21 16:07:46 CEST 2011

Hi Sandro,

Somebody has to get the ball rolling :-) And I can tell you that I know at
least 3 people in Italy that would be down with this.

I'll note you down and will make a spreadsheet (Google Docs) available the
next few days where we can organize things further. Even probably set up a
registration form (Docs as well). And keep you posted.

So we have Argentina, Italy and counting...

Best wishes,
-
Rubén Romero
Varnish Software