Your own local Varnish Cache 3.0 release party?

Andrea Campi andrea.campi at zephirworks.com
Tue May 24 19:02:54 CEST 2011

We are going to host a Varnish release party in Milano, Italy; beers will be on us, we'll see what we can do about swag.
People from neighboring (or distant) countries are welcome too of course.

Please drop me an email if you're interested and I'll keep you posted on the details. Logistics are not finalized yet but the location will be close to the central station for those who'll be traveling.