Your own local Varnish Cache 3.0 release party?

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Wed May 25 14:19:21 CEST 2011

Hello again,

2011/5/20 Rubén Romero <ruben at varnish-software.com>:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As planning of the launch of Varnish 3.0 is on I thought I would ask
> you all in the list, and at the same sneak the thought in your mind,
> if it is an idea to hold your own <3 (Varnish 3 heart ;) release
> party/gathering in the middle of June.

It seems that there is a lot of interest on runing these parties :) I
have added a couple of pages in the wiki:
* Current Party Overview:
http://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/Varnish3_Release_Parties
* Organizing a release party guide:
http://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/Running_Release_Party

Feel free to add suggestions or your own party to these pages. You can
also post here them to this thread and I will keep on adding them to
the overview/guide as they tick in! :)

What do you think about using a GoogleDocs form and document for
coordination and registration parallel to the wiki pages?

--
Best wishes,
--

Rubén Romero
Self-appointed <3 Non-Official Release Party Coordinator, Cheerleader

e-mail ruben at varnish-software.com / skype: ruben_varnish
P: +47 21 98 92 62 / M: +47 95 96 40 88