chunked header nbr syntax error

jean-marc pouchoulon jeanmarc.pouchoulon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:39:39 CEST 2011

Helo varnishlist,

I 've got a problem between calendar application   and varnish 3.0.1

14 ObjResponse  c OK
   14 ObjHeader    c X-Powered-By: Servlet/2.5
   14 ObjHeader    c Server: Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1
   14 ObjHeader    c X-Powered-By: Servlet/2.5
   14 ObjHeader    c Server: Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1
   14 ObjHeader    c Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 12:16:35 GMT
   14 ObjHeader    c Content-Type: application/javascript;charset=utf-8
   14 FetchError   c chunked header nbr syntax

bug ? ( I tried to increment header size without any success)

jean-marc