Varnish and multiple interfaces

David Birdsong david.birdsong at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 04:02:00 CEST 2011

Varnish doesn't send traffic out of interfaces, the OS does. Your
kernel routing table will determine which device is part of a
particular route. For most traffic, the 'default' route is the route
that matches outbound traffic.  You can change your default route to
exit a particular interface--though I'm not sure if an ethernet alias
will work. Try it out.