Varnish closes conenction to haproxy

Jan Olausson janneolausson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:14:54 CEST 2011

Hi!

I have a problem with varnish closes the connection to haproxy infront of it.
Haproxy reports a 502 error after exactly 60 seconds after it begun handling the request.

If I skip both haproxy and varnish and let nginx handle the request directly, everything works although it takes 4-5 minutes to complete the request due to the complexity of the work that has to be done.

Anyone here have a suggestion what I shall try?
Varnish version is: varnish-3.0.0 revision 3bd5997

Best regards
Jan Olausson
Sweden