varnish cach question

Rob S rtshilston at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:27:04 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Your Friend <parsimail2001 at yahoo.se> wrote:

> I'll try to take a closer look into my PHP application to fix the memory
> leak.

One tip for PHP memory leak debugging is to to put:

echo memory_get_usage();

at the end of each iteration of your loop.  We find that objects sometimes
are responsible for an increase in memory usage, and that you need to do
$obj = null; unset($obj); at the end of each iteration to ensure they're
properly disposed of, and thus ensure memory isn't leaked.
Good luck

Rob

(Apologies for being slightly off topic for Varnish-misc)