Pipe all remaining requests if URI / condition is met

Kevin k at kevinkevin.com
Wed Sep 21 19:24:55 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm curious if its possible to set varnish to pipe all subsequent requests
(ignoring any rules that say otherwise) if certain specific conditions are
met (i.e. user visits a login page and is returned to the main page).

I am having problems with cookies, sessions among many other things and
would just like to pipe all logged in traffic after the login page is
visited. I realize this isn't efficient, but for troubleshooting purposes
and limitations by the CMS I'm using (joomla) , doing this will at least
return some function to the site itself.

Thanks