When setting a cookie, the old ones are lost

Cornel Vaideanu Cornel.Vaideanu at greppysystems.com
Thu Aug 30 10:13:58 CEST 2012

Hello
  Thank you for the advices, in this scenario I am forced to use a cookie because I want to make a 307 redirect every time varnish would send 503 to borwser, but I need to send a cookie to prevent redirect loops.

If you have any solution for this, your advice will be highly appreciated.

I tried this way:  set resp.http.set-cookie = resp.http.set-cookie + ";foo=bar"
but it didn't work for me.  Are you sure this method should work or I am forced to use the vmod that Paul suggested ?

Thank you very much