Output Buffering with Varnish

Paul A. Procacci pprocacci at datapipe.com
Fri Aug 31 16:58:33 CEST 2012

`man vcl`

############
beresp.do_stream
          Deliver  the  object to the client directly without fetching the
          whole object into varnish. If this request is  pass'ed  it  will
          not be stored in memory. As of Varnish Cache 3.0 the object will
          marked as busy as it is delivered so only client can access  the
          object.

This probably does what you want.

~Paul