jsp page cache

Bjørn Ruberg bjorn at ruberg.no
Wed Feb 8 07:55:35 CET 2012

On 02/08/2012 06:37 AM, Jewel Nuruddin wrote:
> Hello,
> My varnish could not cache .jsp page.
> Can any body help me how can I cache .jsp page?

You must make sure your JSP page allows Varnish to cache it, and/or
force caching in Varnish.

Keep in mind that cookie and set-cookie headers will usually make
Varnish not cache anything. If this is the case with your setup,
https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/VCLExampleCacheCookies might be
helpful.

If you want a better response, you should show a varnishlog extract
where the .jsp page is not being cached (so we can see exactly *why*
it's not cached), and also your current VCL.

--
Bjørn