About logging user information is viewed by another user

Jewel Nuruddin jewel.nuruddin at eastbeam.co.jp
Fri Feb 24 10:38:19 CET 2012

Hello
Today i faced one problem that through my varnish I checked if user is log
in then nothing will be cached--> this is working fine.
But the problem that I logged in by user1 and browse some pages. And user2
is also logged in from another pc and browse some pages.
When user1 log out and click Back Button(Browser back button) this user get
users2 information. why this is happen?
Can any one have some Idea?

My scenario is
Default cache is working.
Log in user(I set HTTP response header) --> check this header and do not
cache---> this is also working.

Thanks
Jewel