RHEL5 build issue

Marc Ochs ochs at marcochs.com
Fri Jan 6 15:15:09 CET 2012

Thanks, I meant to reply that I actually got past this (after some
googling) to build 3.0.2 by doing this before autogen, which seemed to fix
the parsing issue:

cp  /usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4 ./acinclude.m4

These are my versions:

Installed Packages
autoconf.noarch
2.59-12                                             installed
libtool.x86_64
1.5.22-7.el5_4                                      installed

$ cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 (Tikanga)

I'm not clear on whether this is an issue with my version of libtool or
autoconf.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 5:09 AM, Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen at varnish-software.com