Varnish 3.0.1 Backend conditional requests

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Mon Jan 9 12:20:56 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Jocelyn De La Rosa <
jocelyn.delarosa at smartjog.com> wrote:

Hi,I have also tested the experimental-ims branch and it's working great!

Are there any (hidden) bugs that prevent its use in production mode?

There are currently 5 bugs which we have not yet discovered. :-)

On a serious note, if you _really_ need it you could try it carefully in
production. Try it with varnishreplay, then try giving it a small fraction
of your production load before giving it all of your traffic. After all if
it crashes it is not the end of the world - you'd loose the content of the
cache but hopefully not more.

--
Per Buer
Phone: +47 21 98 92 61 / Mobile: +47 958 39 117 / Skype: per.buer