Varnish and Streaming questions

Teemu Antti-Poika teemu.antti-poika at reaktor.fi
Mon Jan 16 12:03:55 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm interested in upgrading our Varnish installation to the latest and
greatest. We serve large files and the streaming support is of interest:
previously we've had to disable Varnish caching for huge files in order
for our servers to be responsive.

I'm testing the release announced in November:

https://www.varnish-cache.org/lists/pipermail/varnish-announce/2011-November/000677.html

Is there anything I should be aware of about the release? Any known
issues? The reason I'm asking is partly because the streaming support
does not seem to have made it's way to the official release versions, yet.

Thanks for any observations,
Teemu Antti-Poika