Varnish Error - Fresh install.

GITSS gits.systems at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 08:10:31 CEST 2012

Thanks Abraham, long work day, is there any helpful rules for VCL can you
share with us? am newbie with Varnish and looking to Speed my website for
huge traffic, i have each day more than 30.000 and when the visitor comes
to 2000 per second the web-server comes down, hence am looking for a good
rules for VCL?

Kind Regards,
-J