Varnish Error - Fresh install.

GITSS gits.systems at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 08:48:09 CEST 2012

Here the log/messages

Jul 29 09:36:54 servername varnishd[1517]: child (1518) Started
Jul 29 09:36:54 servername varnishd[1517]: Child (1518) said Closed fds: 4
5 6 7 10 11 13 14
Jul 29 09:36:54 servername varnishd[1517]: Child (1518) said Child starts
Jul 29 09:36:54 servername varnishd[1517]: Child (1518) said managed to
mmap 528803983360 bytes of 528803983360
Jul 29 09:36:54 servername varnishd[1517]: Child (1518) said Ready
Jul 29 09:37:13 servername varnishd[1517]: Manager got SIGINT

Kind Regards,
-J