SIze Limitation Problems????

Larry Hoffman Larry.Hoffman at trivantis.com
Mon Jun 18 21:45:21 CEST 2012

Hey Victor,

here is what I had in the varnish file:

DAEMON_OPTS="-a :80 \
             -T localhost:6082 \
             -f /etc/varnish/default.vcl \
             -S /etc/varnish/secret \
             -s file,/var/lib/varnish/$INSTANCE/varnish_storage.bin,100G"

Then I changed it too:

DAEMON_OPTS="-a :80 \
             -T localhost:6082 \
             -f /etc/varnish/default.vcl \
             -S /etc/varnish/secret \
             -s file,/var/lib/varnish/$INSTANCE/varnish_storage.bin,900M"

Is there another setting I need to set.

Thanks
  Larry

Larry Hoffman |