How to stop varnish response when it's got bad request

Nguyen Long longvnit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 04:10:26 CEST 2012

Thanks Per Buer
But, I can't build it, it's so hard
I installed varnish from source successfully, next step, I installed vmods
then got an error
*You need rst2man installed to make dist*
I Installed Python Docutils, but I can't fix it :(

OS: CentOS 5.8- Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.18-308.4.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue
Apr 17 17:08:00 EDT 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Can anyone help me solve this problem ?
Thank you so much :)

@ Per Buer
If I installed varnish from RPM package, is there a way to install vmods
from another rpm package ?