Varnish client IP address not display

Stewart Robinson stewsnooze at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:02:31 CET 2012

Jewel,
What header are you checking on the back end?
You should be reading the x-forwarded-for header rather than some form of
remote_addr.

Stewart Robinson
@stewsnooze
FullFatThings.com

On 19 Mar 2012, at 07:53, Jewel Nuruddin <jewel.nuruddin at eastbeam.co.jp>
wrote:

Sorry I the configuration is bellow, please ignore my previous
configuration.

sub vcl_recv {
   remove req.http.X-Forwarded-For;
  set    req.http.X-Forwarded-For = client.ip;

}

But still it did not work for me !!!

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Jewel Nuruddin <