How do I install Varnish?

Bjørn Ruberg bjorn at ruberg.no
Sun Mar 25 23:12:41 CEST 2012

On 25. mars 2012 22:43, Kunmi Sheba Foods wrote:
> Many thanks for your response.  I am using linux centos 5.8.6, perl
> version 5.8.8, Kernel version 2.6.18-238.9.1.el5PAE

Then the proper release is available as documented at
https://www.varnish-cache.org/releases/varnish-cache-3.0.2.

> I look forward to your step-by-step instructions.

No such luck. Please see
https://www.varnish-cache.org/installation/redhat. Varnish is a power
tool for experienced administrators and if you're not able to install it
without step-by-step instructions, Varnish might not be what you're after.

> Have a good day!

You too, and for future reference please 1) respond to the list, and 2)
stop top-posting.

--
Bjørn