Varnish 500's now not 302's

Nicholas_Maesepp at scee.net Nicholas_Maesepp at scee.net
Fri May 11 00:30:52 CEST 2012

I guess technically I realize this is from the cache, my question is more
along the lines of what could be causing my objects in the cache to become
stop being delivered as is and having a 500 error returned. Is my cache
being corrupted in some way when varnish starts to max out the malloc'ed
RAM? Seems like a bug to me but can't pinpoint exactly what causes it,
just that it happens after X amount of time to any of my instances.

Cheers

Nick