using varnish cache behind a http proxy

Simon Kenyon Shepard simon.shepard at googlemail.com
Wed May 9 16:12:22 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I have a question, I have googled it but unfortunately the question lends
itself to exactly what Varnish is used for, so it was not very helpful.
I would like to run Varnish on my servers as a caching proxy, the only
catch is that to access the outside internet I have to go through another
proxy that is not controlled by me, that is set up with no caching.
Is there anyway to set a http proxy for Varnish to route it's requests to
the outside world through another proxy?

Thanks for your help!

Simon

--
"We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"