fetch & delivery simutaneously

Vladimir Stavrinov vstavrinov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:40:24 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 05:46:37PM +0530, Shibashish wrote:

>    Streaming is available in varnish 3.0
>    https://www.varnish-software.com/blog/streaming-varnish-30

Thanks. But this way it can serve single client only. There is no such
restriction for squid. And why this should be done with special
configuration? As I already mention, the squid do this by default, more
over, there are no way to switch this feature off. And this is reasonable
solution, because I don't see any case where we need to make client
hold on, while requested data are fetching from backend.

--

##  Vladimir Stavrinov
##  vstavrinov at gmail.com