fetch & delivery simutaneously

Vladimir Stavrinov vstavrinov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:55:54 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 05:40:24PM +0400, Vladimir Stavrinov wrote:

> restriction for squid. And why this should be done with special
> configuration? As I already mention, the squid do this by default, more

I see, it is because of second limitation: the fetch are going on with
the speed of client. But this means, this feature in it's current state
is useless. It is obvious we prefer to hold on all client, but fetch
with maximum speed, rather than force all but one clients to wait much
more, while one client completes downloading on low speed.

--

##  Vladimir Stavrinov
##  vstavrinov at gmail.com