ESI and Caching

linuxsupport lin.support at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 07:50:24 CEST 2012

I think I did not make it very clear, let me explain

I have a file named abc.html as below
<head>
<title>Test</title?

This abc.php sends cookie, what I want is to cache all the contents of
abc.html and when doing esi processing (abc.php) include the Set-Cookie
header sent by abc.php with the response.

right now, abc.html is being cached and esi processing for abc.php is also
working but Set-Cookie header sent by abc.php is not being sent to client.

possible?