return (lookup) means

dhanushka ranasinghe parakrama1282 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:26:17 CEST 2012

Hi..

when i removed  *return (lookup);*  from  "*IF*" statement  content request
are going to the backed all the time.Not serving from the cache.

What should i follow ? ,IS there any recommended settings ? , or is it ok
to use *return (lookup); *in VCL code ? as mention in the previous mail.

Thanks in Advance

Thank You