答复: RE: How to put varnishlog to one line

z999666999 at gmail.com z999666999 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:56:22 CEST 2012

Thank you Juan.
Varnishncsa only provide very limit information in good one line format, but varnishlog actually provide very detail information on multi lines, like retry times, error reason.
The thing I want is with all the details in one line, so I can process it with my tools that only deal with logs one line at a time.

Thanks,
Z9