Monitor per site in Varnish

Magnus Hagander magnus at hagander.net
Fri Sep 28 01:21:16 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Johan Olsson
<Johan.Olsson at bonnierdigital.se> wrote:
> Hi Magnus,
>
> Will have a look at the logging buffer and see what I can do there. Is there any different way to gather this data if I instead would look at a vhost in varnish?

What would you define as a vhost in varnish? There is really no such
thing, is there? These things are defined in VCL, so it's just code..
You could add a tag of some kind (e.g. a custom http header) in vcl
and then read that out, but I'm not sure that actually makes it
easier.

The easiest thing is probably to work off varnishncsa if it has enough
info for you.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/