memory issue when running varnishncsa

Zheng Liu huozhe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:31:26 CEST 2012

Per,

Thanks for the info. I remember I was seeing the ram usage by varnishncsa
did not change a lot. I didn't take any screen shot, so I may remember
wrong. Let me try it one more time and see what happened. Could it be the
log dumping to disk can't keep up with the insertion rate, so varnish has
to allocate more for the in-memory logging? Just a guess.

thanks,
Zheng