ICP Emulation

AD straightflush at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:50:29 CEST 2013

I think you need to set each varnish server as a backend, and then hash the
URL to a backend (that is a varnish server).  If the backend matches the
current varnish server serving the request then you use the real backend
(origin).  I am not sure the details of the setup, but Artur from Fastly
said they do something similar in their setup maybe one of the Fastly guys
or someone else can comment on how this is done ?

Curious myself as to how to make this work