Pass 200 on 404

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at zenika.com
Mon Feb 25 23:10:03 CET 2013

Hi,

Have you tried the grace mechanism ? It allows an additional TTL when a
backend is sick. If you want to mark only specific URLs as sick instead of
the whole backend you can play with the saint mode.

It will definitely be tricky the way you described your issue. I'd also
search CF's documentation to make sure whether caching can be tuned.

Best Regards,
Dridi