Remove PHPSESSID from Header

Paul A. Procacci pprocacci at datapipe.com
Thu Jan 31 13:42:02 CET 2013

>> #       if (req.http.Cookie ~ "PHPSESSID")
>> #       {
>> #               remove req.http.Cookie;
>> #       }

Are you sure PHPSESSID is in fact the name of your cookie?
The snippet above on its own would remove the cookie header
entirely if this was the case.

~Paul

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message. See http://www.datapipe.com/legal/email_disclaimer/ for further information on confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic communication. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you.