varnish and mod_pagespeed

Łukasz Rysiak lury at critical.pl
Thu Jun 20 10:07:09 CEST 2013

David, please read this thread on google mps forum, where i described the
same problem and got the solution from mps developers.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mod-pagespeed-discuss/j7X4uSckXlg

You can add header which will force mps to do full optimisation before
sending a response to varnish.

Regards,

Łukasz Rysiak
Critical - Conversion Experts