Varnish Utilities Directory (and some more)

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Fri Jun 21 02:34:47 CEST 2013

Hello,

The Utilities Directory is now online. Feel free to add your own Varnish
Cache related project there, specially those that are for generic use and
that have been used in production somewhere, although that is not a
requirement:
 http://varnish.org/utilities

And for those of you that have a VMOD somewhere (yes I am thinking, among
others, of the GeoIP modules) but have not yet added it to the directory,
this is your chance:
 http://varnish.org/vmods

If you for any reason would rather have me adding your project or VMOD,
then reply to this email and send me the link to the description or
download link and I will get to it eventually.

Enjoy!

All the best,
--
<http://www.varnish-software.com/>*Rubén Romero*