Do you have Varnish 3 party pictures and want to share? :-)

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Wed Mar 6 22:03:45 CET 2013

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM, Rubén Romero
<ruben at varnish-software.com>wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> 18 parties all in all! Wow. Hope you have had your fun this far!

Actually 19, since Miami got proof:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63991227@N08/5841599828/in/pool-1731128@N22/

> As most people has already celebrated (some parties are hold tomorrow) I
> would like to ask you to not forget to tag your pictures with #v3rp. We
> only have Flickr integration on the site, but I have noticed that almost no
> one uses Flickr anymore :-)
>
> I was thinking about adding all of the pictures (from twitpic and what
> not) to one album in Flickr where we can see how the fun went everywhere.
> So feel free to send me links to your pictures or even the pictures
> themselves and I will upload them to Flickr and let you all know once that
> is done, or at least have all the links in one page so people can easily
> have an overview.

Today I was planning some community activities, thinking about VUG7 and the
next Varnish main release. So as I was compiling all media from the V3
party, I thought I should share what I found for those interested:

   - Party Site: http://twitpic.com/5d7gjt
   - London http://www.flickr.com/photos/90276624@N00/5839415403/
   - Tokyo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hmsk/sets/72157626949027592/
   - Tokyo Video: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15453305
   - Buenos Aires: http://twitpic.com/tag/v3rp
   - Oslo:
   https://plus.google.com/photos/118002861639621675838/albums/5619329249899280257?banner=pwa
   - Oslo2: http://twitpic.com/photos/sthalvor
   - Milan: http://twitter.yfrog.com/user/zephirworks/photos
   - Milan2:
   http://www.flickr.com/photos/zephirworks/with/5839728634/#photo_5839728634
   - Boston: http://twitpic.com/5cilj7
   - Boston/Portalnd (Dries' blog): http://buytaert.net/party-with-varnish

Awesomeness!

So, please do. I will add my own, I promise ;-)

My phone was stolen in Düsseldorf that weekend so no pictures from me.
Sorry.

And with this email I am officially starting the idea to start creating
more meetups <http://varnish.meetup.com/> around the world and gear up
towards the next Varnish release, hopefully later this year (4.0, right? ;-)

Al the best,
--
*Rubén Romero*
Self-appointed Varnish Community Cheerleader | Varnish Software AS