VUG7 location NYC or SF?

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Wed Mar 6 22:26:38 CET 2013

Hi everyone!

It seems that we are going for VUG7 in either the New York City area the
last week of May or in the San Francisco Bay area right after Velocity at
the end of June.

Right now I would like to know what the popular vote wants. So please give
me a quick reply to this email with which option you prefer, or send me a
tweet letting me know.

Thank you very much, Every answer is much appreciated!

(And sorry for spamming -misc)

All the best,
--
*Rubén Romero*
Global Sales Executive & Community Cheerleader HI  | Varnish Software AS