Caching images only

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at zenika.com
Mon Nov 4 13:40:27 CET 2013

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Kumar Shantanu <shantanu at techblue.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Dridi,
>
> Additionally can you please let me know if what exactly your module will do in my case and how it will cache the images.

The module contains utility functions to manipulate the query-string
of a URL. If query-params prevent you from caching, there may be a
function (or several) that could help you work this out.

> Thanks
> Shantanu
>

> On 11/04/2013 04:34 PM, Kumar Shantanu wrote:
>
> Hi Dridi,
>
> Thanks for the quick response. Can I install this on my running instance of varnish or will I need to reinstall varnish with this module ?

You need to build the module, install it, and use it in your VCL. You
can take a look at the tests for examples on how to use it.