Backend content location

Viktor Villafuerte viktor.villafuerte at optusnet.com.au
Tue Nov 19 00:38:59 CET 2013

Thanks for the suggestion. I just got to work so I'm gonna try that out.
One side question though the 'beresp.http.be_name' - where can I find
all these options? I just searched thru the Varnish manual (pdf) and vcl
man page but there's nothing about 'be_name'. How do you find these?

v.v.

--
Regards

Viktor Villafuerte